If you are in the process of setting up a store online, one of the first few things you will need to do is get your estore designed by a high end professional webstore design company like the eStore Seller. The estore seller will not only help design your online store to perfection, they will also help you manage and maintain your web stores.
The next thing you need to consider is which portal to choose for setting up your estore? With it be an Amazon store or will it be an eBay store? Here is a list of pros and cons which will help you decided where you stand to make higher profits.
- To begin with it is important to figure out what you will be selling on your estore. Mostly great for selling almost everything, but to sell electronics you will need to get permission from Amazon.
- On the other hand, Ebay allows retailers to sell anything and everything they want to. This of course means you have a better chance of making a quick buck on Ebay, with all the freedom it offers.
- Also remember, that unlike Amazon, Ebay is an auction website. This means that the possibility of making more than you expected for an item on auction is much greater.
- Research shows that Amazon store enjoys less customer traffic then Ebay, so if you have opted for Amazon rather then Ebay store, you will have to be patient.
- However, as compared to Ebay, Amazon charges less for setting up your store. In fact while Ebay store charges you for listing your items for sale, Amazon does not. But both do charge you a final fee once your item is sold.
These pointers will help you make up your mind about where you want to set up store, but remember , that serious retailers prefer Ebay since it offers them the freedom to sell anything they want. Not to mention the fat that auctioning stuff as compared to fixing a price usually helps bring in more profits than the seller expected.
Whatever market place you choose, the most important this is what you sell and whose to sell. Touch your target audience and expand your business. eStore Seller is your true partner in online success. Our experts market consultants is always there to help you. Get a Free Quote for your new project instantly and build your online presence.